I-10/Cherry Interchange Improvement Project
Falcon Engineering Services is providing full Construction Management services and field personnel to the San Bernardino Associated Government (SANBAG) on the I-10/Citrus Interchange- $55.3 and I-10/Cherry Interchange- $49.7M Improvement Projects.
Both I-10/Citrus and Cherry Interchange improvements involve the construction of new ramps, loop on ramps, realignment and widening of existing ramps, realignment of existing channels, multi-cell box culverts, trapezoidal and rectangular channels, signalized intersections, local street improvements, Construction of elaborate Retaining Wall/MSE wall systems to support new ramp alignments/widening with unique architectural features and themes. Work will also include relocation of numerous utilities (Edison OH & Underground, water, communication, gas, storm drains and sewer).
Construction includes CIP Box girder bridges (OC), PCPS girder bridges (OH), Driven Piles, CIDH Piles, MSE Walls, Retaining Walls, Massive Shoring- Stage Construction, Unique Architectural Features, UPRR Coordination, Numerous Utility Relocation, AC/PCC/JPCP Paving, Stage Construction (Multiple Stages), Accelerated Schedule (9-Months), Elaborate SWPPP plan & monitoring, PR-Businesses and residents, Coordination with CT/ agencies.
- Railroad Bridge over UPRR.
- CIP Box Girder Bridges (OC).
- Driven Piles & CIDH Piles.
- MSE Walls, Retaining Walls with unique architectural features.
- Massive Shoring- Stage Construction.
- Railroad Coordination.
- Numerous Utility Relocation.
- Stage Construction (Multiple Stages).
- Accelerated Schedule.
- Elaborate SWPP plan & monitoring.
- PR-Businesses and residents.
- Coordination with multiple agencies (City, County, CT-Local Assistance Program).